Read all about it
City, state and national journalists have interviewed Susan about photo radar. Read a sample here.
- Arizona Freeway Speed Cameras, National Motorists Association.
- Gotcha! Phoenix New Times
- Masked Man Avoids Speeding Ticket, AOL Autos
- License Suspended Even Though Woman Wasn't Served Ticket, 3 on Your Side
- Photo Ticket Challenges Face Uphill Road to Win, Honolulu Star Bulletin
- Big City Shakedown, Times Publications
- Debate Continues Over Photo Enforcement,Walter Cronkite School of Journalism
- Critics: Photo Radar Violates Due Process to Generate Revenue, State Press, Arizona State University
- Do Scottsdale Citizens Want Photo Radar? Times Publications
- Scottsdale Attorney Questions Photo Radar Arrest, Webwire
- Book Advises How to Fight Photo Radar, East Valley Tribune
- Speeding Ticket Going to U.S. Supreme Court, East Valley Tribune
- Inland Authorities Split on Use of Automated Speed Signs, The Press-Enterprise
Susan writes about photo radar, privacy, legal self-help and technology. Get a taste below.