Susan Kayler began her legal career in 7th grade as the class Prosecuting Attorney. It wasn't destiny, after all, she also played violin and french horn at the time and didn't end up with a musical career. A varied educational history reveals a love of learning which continues to this day with classes through Coursera like Surveillance Law from Stanford University Law School and Cryptography from Stanford University's Computer Science Department.
She graduated from North Phoenix High School after her junior year to get a head start on what has been an amazing learning experience.
Below is a list of Susan's formal education:
- Juris Doctor Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law
- Bachelor of Science Arizona State University College of Public Programs
- Spanish Composition Arizona State University
- Surveillance Law Stanford Law School through Coursera
- Cryptography Stanford University through Coursera