A Will, Living Will and Power of Attorney are considered the basic legal documents to communicate your desires in the event of your illness or death. Don't leave it to chance or to your grieving family. These decisions are your to make now.Contact us to learn more
A Final Word...
Your Will contains your final words to your loved ones. There are times when people need care for days, months or even years. Reviewing your resources and desires with your family is important so that if the time comes when they need to act on your behalf, they can respect and honor your wishes. Our documents go beyond a will or health care power of attorney and provide details about the decisions that families can sometimes be called upon to make. By making plans now to handle the unexpected, you can give your family the gift of peace of mind for your future.
- Have a simple will prepared to handle your property
- Have a health care power of attorney and living will for last illness
- Create a succession plan for when you retire or leave your business unexpectedly
- Have documents to specify care and treatment related to assisted living, memory care and other long-term conditions
- Have documents directing your financial affairs if you are unable to make decisions
- Provide for disposition of email accounts, online profiles, computers and social media accounts if you become unable to handle them.
Contact Us Now to Get Started.
We can work with you in person, by email, by videoconferencing or on the phone. Choose the way you communicate that's the most convenient for you. We're here to help.